2013年9月23日 星期一

商務英語 900 句


商務英語900

1. I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
我需要一個成套服務,包括機票和住宿

2. I'd like to change this ticket to the first class.
我想把這張票換成頭等車。

3. I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要預訂去芝加哥的臥鋪。

4. I won't check this baggage.
這件行李我不托運。

5. I'd like to sit in the front of the plane.
我希望坐在飛機上的前排位置。

6. I missed my train.
我錯過了這班列車。

7. I have nothing to declare.
我沒申報的東西。

8. It's all personal effects.
這些東西都是私人用品。

9. I'll pick up ticket at the airport counter.
我會在機場櫃檯拿機票。

10. I'd like two seats on today's northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please.
我想訂兩張今天西北航空7班次到底特律的機票。

11. We waited for john in the lobby of the airport.
我們在機場的大廳裡等約翰。

12. I'd like to buy an excursion pass instead.
我要買一張優待票代替。

13. I'd like a refund on this ticket.
我要退回這張票。

14. I'd like to have a seat by the window.
我要一個靠窗的座位。

15. You have to change at Chicago station.
你必須要在芝加哥站轉車。

16. We have only one a day for New York.
到紐約的一天只有一班。

17. Sorry, they are already full.
很抱歉,全部滿了。

18. I'd like to reserve a seat to New York.
我要預訂一個座位去紐約。

19. The flight number is AK708.
航班編號是AK708

20. There's a ten thirty flight in the morning.
早上10點半有班機。

21. I'm looking for my baggage

我正在找我的行李。

22. I'd like to make a reservation.
我想預訂。

23. The sooner, the better.
越快越好。

24. I'd like to change my reservation.
我想變更一下我的預訂。

25. I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.
我要再確認一下我從倫敦到東京的班機。

26. My reservation number is 2991.
我的預訂號碼是2991

27. I made a reservation in Tokyo.
我是在東京預訂的。

28. I made reservations yesterday.
我昨天預訂的。

29. I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.
我要預訂一張從洛杉磯到東京的機票。

30. I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.
我星期六總是有一大堆的衣物要洗。

31. The laundry is not dry enough.
衣服還沒幹。

32. I put too much detergent in the washer.
我在洗衣機裡放了太多的洗衣粉。

33. this stain is really stubborn.
這污垢去不掉。

34. I did three loads of wash today.
我今天洗了三次衣服。

35. The train is comfortable.
這列車很舒服。

36. I checked my baggage in the baggage section.
我在行李房托運行李。

37. He guessed the train would come in early.
他猜想火車會很早到達。

38. The stations are always full of people


39. I hope you have a good trip.
祝你旅途愉快。

40. You need to transfer at central station.
你必須在中央車站換車

41. How long are you going to stay here?
你準備在這裡逗留多久。

42. Do you have anything to declare?
可有須要報關的?

43. What's the purpose of your visit?
你的到訪目的是甚麼?

44. What time does the ship leave?
艘船在甚麼時間啟航?

45. When will the ship leave for Honolulu?
這艘船什麼時候出發去檀香山?

46. Could you please give me the departure time?
你能告訴我出發的時間嗎?

47. Do I need a reservation to go by ship?
我坐船去需要預訂嗎?

48. How much for a one-way ticket to shanghai?
去上海的單程票多少錢?

49. When would you like to return/go?
你打算什麼時候回來/去?

50. Do you have any tickets available for that date?
你們有那天的票嗎?

51. Do you have any tickets available for that date?
你們有那天的票嗎?

52. How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost?
一張去那邊的往返票要多少錢?

53. Would you take this coat to the cleaner's?
你可以把這件外套送到洗衣店嗎?

54. Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?
可以幫我把這件裙子燙平嗎?

55. Won't you iron this shirt for me?
可以幫我燙這件襯衫嗎?

56. Will you bring the laundry in if it rains?
下雨時請你收一下衣服,好嗎?

57. Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare?
我應該在哪裡補票?

58. Where can you pick up your suitcase?
你在哪裡取你的手提箱呢?

59. When can you pick up your ticket?
你什麼時候可拿到車票呢?

60. Where is immigration?
入境處在什麼地方?

61. Where can I get my baggage?
我到哪裡去拿我的行李呢?

62. Is the departure time on schedule?
起飛時間準時嗎?

63. How long will the flight be delayed?
班機誕誤多長時間?

64. What's the cause of the delay?
什麼原因延誤?

65. Will the flight be delayed?
這班機會延誤嗎?

66. May I have baggage tags?
給我行李標籤好嗎?

67. Excuse me, what time will the plane arrive in Tokyo?
對不起,請問飛機何時到達東京呢?

68. Could you explain how to fill this out?
請你說明一下怎樣填這張表好嗎?

69. May I have a customs declaration form, please?
請給一份海關申報表好嗎?

70. May I have a disembarkation card?
請給我一張離機卡好嗎?

71. Is this within the tax-free limit?
這個在免稅限額內嗎?

72. Where's a tax-free shop?
免稅店在哪兒?

73. What time should I be at the departure gate?
我在什麼時間到登機門?

74. Could you help me find my baggage?
請你幫我找我的行李好嗎?

75. Will the flight be canceled?
這班機會取消嗎?

76. Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?
請幫我預訂明天去芝加哥的座位好嗎?

77. Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 a.m. next Monday?
可有下星期一上午十時正飛紐約的航班?

78. What's the fare to New York, Economy Class?
去紐約的經濟艙機票多少錢?

79. Where do I pick up the ticket?
我什麼地方拿機票?

80. From which station does the train leave?
列車在那一個月臺開出?

81. Can I stop over on the way?
我在中途可以停嗎?

82. Can I have a second-class one-way ticket to Chicago, please?
請給我一張去芝加哥的單程二等票好嗎?

83. Are there any discount tickets for me?
給我有折扣嗎?

84. What time does the plane take off?
飛機何時起飛呢?

85. One way or a round trip ticket?
單程票還是雙程票呢?

86. What time does the first train to Boston leave?
第一班去波士頓的列車什麼時間開出呢?

87. Is it direct train?
這是直達車嗎?

88. What platform does the train leave from?
這班車從哪個月臺開出呢?

89. By what time should I check in?
我該什麼時間辦理登機手續呢?

90. What is the boarding time?
何時登機呢?

91. How much is the excess baggage charge?
超額行李費多少錢?

92. Will this flight leave on time?
這班機準時起飛嗎?

93. Can I bring this on the plane?
這件我可以帶上飛機嗎?

94. What is the gate number?
登機門是幾號?

95. Are there reserved seats on the train?
車上有預訂座位嗎?

96. Where is gate six?
6
號登機門在哪兒?

97. Where is the boarding gate for this flight?
這班飛機的登機門在哪兒?

98. Has this seat number started boarding?
這個座位號已開始登機了嗎?

99. Where is the ticket office?
售票處在哪兒?

100. How long is the ticket valid?
機票有效期是多久?

101. Do I have to make a reconfirmation?
我還要再確認嗎?

102. Is there any earlier one?
還有更早一點的嗎?

103. Could you tell me my reservation number, please?
請你告訴我我的預訂號碼好嗎?

104. Can I get a seat for today's 7:00. a.m. train?
我可以買到今天上午7點的火車座位嗎?

105. Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?
請你更改一下從倫敦到東京的班機日期好嗎?

106. Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?
火車通行證有折扣嗎?

107. May I reconfirm my flight?
我可以確認我的班機嗎?

108. Are they all non-reserved seats?
他們全部不預訂的嗎?

109. Do I have to reserve a seat?
我一定要預訂座位嗎?

110. May I see a timetable?
我可以看時刻表嗎?

111. How long will I have to wait?
我要等多久呢?

112. Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?
你喜歡哪種,吸煙座還是禁煙座呢?

113. Do you have any other flights?
可有另外其它航班?

114. When would you like to leave?
你喜歡何時啟程?
115. Can I reconfirm by phone?我能電話確認嗎?

116. Where can I make a reservation?
我到哪裡可以預訂?

117. Do I need a reservation for the dining car?
我需要預訂餐車嗎?

118. How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?
火車還要多少分鐘就要到達呢?

119. Is this a daily flight?
這是每日航班嗎?

120. Excuse me. May I get by?
對不起,我可以上車嗎?

121. How much does it cost to go there by ship?
坐船到那裡要花多少錢?

122. Can I cancel this ticket?
我可以取消這票嗎?

123. Check it to my final destination
把它托運到我的目的地。

124. Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.
最遲要在830分到達機場。

125. Take your baggage to the baggage section.
把你的行李拿到行李房去。

126. Please open your baggage.
請把你行李打開。

127. Please fill in this disembarkation card.
請你填寫這張入境卡。

128. Let me see your passport, please.
請出示護照。

129. I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地為你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。

130. You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信這是對我們的特殊照顧了。

131. It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下排程的問題。

132. I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我認為現在可以先草擬一具臨時方案。

133. If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什麼意見,我們還可以對計畫稍加修改。

134. Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我們是否能保證有充足的時間來談判?

135. So our evenings will be quite full then?
那麼我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?

136. We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.
如果你們願意,我們想留幾晚供你們自由支配。

137. We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。

138. That'll put us both in the picture.
這樣雙方都能瞭解全面的情況。

139. Then we'd have some idea of what you'll need.
那我們會心中有數,知道你們需要什麼了。

140. I can't say for certain off-hand.
我還不能馬上說定。

141. Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些實際材料拿到手總比坐著閒聊強。

142. It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。

143. But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你們不願意在北京多待一天嗎?

144. I'm afraid that won't be possible, much as we'd like to.
儘管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。

145. We've got to report back to the head office.
我們還要回去向總部彙報情況呢。

146. Thank you for your cooperation.
多謝合作。

147. We've arranged our schedule without any trouble. 
我們已經很順利地把活動排程好了。

148. Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?
這是我們為你和你的朋友擬定的活動排程。請過目一下,好嗎?

149. If you have any questions on the details
, feel free to ask.如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。

150. I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定這個計畫上一定花了不少精力吧!

151. We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.
我們真誠地希望你們在這裡過得愉快。

152. I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
我希望可以為我們安排購物。
153. Welcome to our factory.歡迎到訪本廠。

154. I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.  
我一直都盼望著參觀貴廠。

155. You'll know our products better after this visit.

156. Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。

157. Then we could look at the production line.
然後我們可以視察生產線。
158. These drawings on the wall are process sheets.牆上的圖表是工藝流程表。

159. They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。

160. We are running on two shifts.
我們實行的工作是兩班倒。

161. Almost every process is computerized.
幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。

162. The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。

163. All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質檢關。

164. We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我們認為品質是一個企業的靈魂。

165. Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我們總是把品質放在第一位。

166. Quality is even more important than quantity.
品質比數量更重要。
167. I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望這次參觀沒給你們增添太多的麻煩。

168. Do we have to wear the helmets?
我們得戴上防護帽嗎?

169. Is the production line fully automatic?
生產線是全自動的嗎?

170. What kind of quality control do you have?
你們用什麼辦法來控制品質呢?

171. All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。

172. What's your general impression, may I ask?
請問你的一般印象是什麼?

173. I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。

174. The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.
我認為你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手。

175. No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就品質而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。

176. I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也許將來我們可以合作。

177. We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我們想把生意擴大到中國市場。

178. The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關係的可能性。

179. We would be glad to start business with you.
我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。

180. I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽談中請你們多加關照。

181. We are happy to be of help.
我們很樂意幫忙。

182. I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保證通力合作。

183. Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以讓我參觀一下你們的產品陳列室嗎?

184. It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部參觀的話,那需要好幾個小時。

185. You may be interested in only some of the items. 
你也許對某些產品感興趣。

186. I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

187. They've met with great favor home and abroad.
這些產品在國內外很受歡迎。

188. All these articles are best selling lines.
所有這些產品都是我們的暢銷貨。

189. Your desire coincides with ours.
我們雙方的願望都是一致的。

190. No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你這麼有經驗。

191. Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.
隨著競爭的加劇,紡織品貿易越來越難做了。

192. Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以給我一些貴公司最近的商品價格目錄表或者一些有關說明資料嗎?

193. At what time can we work out a deal?
我們什麼時候洽談生意?

194. I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能與貴公司建立貿易關係。

195. We also hope to expand our business with you.
我們也希望與貴公司擴大貿易往來。

196. This is our common desire.
這是我們的共同願望。

197. I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也許已經瞭解到中國在對外貿易中採取了靈活的政策。

198. I've read about it, but I'd like to know more about it.
我已經知道了一點兒,但我還想多瞭解一些。

199. Seeing is believing.
百聞不如一見。

200. How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你認為該怎樣來進行這次談判呢?

201. I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
我很想瞭解有關貴國對外貿易的政策。

202. It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
據說你們正在實施一種新的對外貿易政策。

203. Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.
我們的對外貿易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有無為基礎的。

204. We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.
我們在具體操作方法上靈活多了。

205. We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
我們主要採取了一些國際上的慣例做法。

206. You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?
你們的進出口貿易也有一些調整,對嗎?

207. I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
我想瞭解一下貴國的投資環境。

208. We are sure both of us have a brighter future.
我們相信雙方都有一個光明的前景。

209. We had expected much lower prices.
我們希望報價再低一些。

210. They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.
這些報價比其他任何地方都要低得多。

211. I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.
我可以把比貴公司報價低得多的價目表給你看看。

212. When you compare the prices, you must take everything into consideration.
當你比較價格時,首先必須把一切都要考慮進去。

213. I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.
我敢保證我們向你提供的價格是合理的。

214. I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales. 
我認為你推銷時不會有任何困難。

215. But the market prices are changing frequently.
但是市場價格隨時都在變化。

216. It's up to you to decide.
這主要取決於你。

217. The demand for our products has kept rising.
要求定購我們產品的人越來越多。

218. How long will your offer hold good?
一般你們報盤的有效期是多長?

219. We have new methods like compensation trade and joint venture.
我們有補償貿易和合資經營。

220. I think a joint venture would be beneficial to us both.   
我認為合資經營對雙方都是有利的。

221. Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.
如果你們願意做合資經營,請提出你的方案。

222. Here is our contract.
這是我們的合同。

223. Please go over it and see if everything is in order.
過目一下,看看是否一切妥當。

224. Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?
難道你不覺得我們應該在這兒加上一句話?

225. If one side fails to observe the contract, the other side is entitled to cancel it.
如果一方不履行合同協議,另一方有權終止合同。

226. The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.
造成的損失必須由毀約方承擔。

227. Do you have any comment on this clause?
你對這一條款有何看法?

228. No wonder everyone speak highly of your commercial integrity.
難怪大家都極為推崇你們的商業信譽。

229. It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.
重合同、守信用是我們的一貫原則。

230. Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.
你還有什麼問題要提出來供雙方討論的嗎?

231. You may rest assured that the shipment will be duly delivered.
你們盡可放心,我們會按時交貨的。

232. We must have your LC at least one month before the time of shipment.
我們必須在船運前一個月收到你們的信用證。

233. The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.
合同將我們達成協議的內容基本上都寫上了。

234. I hope no questions about the terms.
我看合同的條款沒有什麼問題了。

235. I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很高興這次洽談圓滿成功。

236. I hope this will lead to further business between us.
我希望這次交易使我們之間的貿易進一步發展。

237. We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.
我們將要用中文和英語分別簽署兩份原件。

238. I am ready to sign the agreement.
我已經準備好了簽合同。

239. I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.
我知道你們
要的是原件,不是傳真件。

240. So I will receive and sign it overnight.
那麼,我明天就可以收到並且簽上名了。

241. We'll still be able to meet the deadline.
我們還是可以趕上最後期限的。

242. I will keep you posted.
我會與你保持聯絡。

243. What is your hurry?
什麼事讓您這麼著急呢?

244. I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.
我很抱歉突然找您,但我真的很心煩。

245. What on earth has happened to trouble you so?
到底發生什麼事讓您如此發愁?

246. I'm afraid I have bad news for you.
恐怕我有壞消息要告訴您。

247. The woolen sweaters you delivered do not match the sample we provided.
你們交貨的羊毛衫和我廠提供的樣品不一致。

248. You agreed that we could make a little change in design if necessary.
可你們曾經答應這,如有必要,圖案可以稍作改動。

249. Our clients are very critical on quality.
我們的客戶對商品的品質是很挑剔的。

250. What do you want us to do?
您看怎麼辦好?

251. Our clients want a replacement.
我們的客戶要求換貨。

252. It's a bit too hard.
這有點太難了吧!

253. It's only the background color that's not identical.
這僅僅是圖案的底色不同而已。

254. It sounds like a reasonable solution.
這個解決辦法還比較合理。

255. You are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing?
你的意思是你把電腦打開後什麼也看不見?

256. I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor.
我想你的問題比較大,不只是顯示器的問題。

257. Whatever it is, I need this computer to work.
不管是什麼問題,我要求把這台電腦修好。

258. Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at?
你有沒有辦法把它帶過來,讓我們看一看?

259. If not, our repairman can come to you.
要不然,我們的維修人員可以上你那裡去。

260. I would prefer if he comes here.
我倒願意他去我們那裡。

261. Our first bill came yesterday, and we have some questions.
我們昨天收到的第一張賬單,有一些問題。

262. I sure hope I can answer them for you.
我真的希望我能回答你的問題。

263. It does appear that way.
看起來好象是這樣的。

264. Let me do some research on this and get back with you tomorrow.
請讓我查查看,明天再給你答覆。

265. As they are in such a damaged condition, we doubt we will be able to take delivery.
由於它們殘損如此嚴重,恐怕我們無法提貨。

266. Do you know the percentage of the damaged portion?
你們知道殘損部分的百分比嗎?

267. We should require a survey report, so that we may know the extent of the damage.
我們將要求出具檢驗報告,以便我們能瞭解損壞的程度。

268. You can see for yourselves the damaged condition and the reason why they are unassailable.
你們可以親眼看到完好無損情況以及貨物無法銷售的原因。

269. We should make it clear whether the damage was caused in transit or during the unloading process, or by other reasons.
我們要弄清楚貨物是否在運輸途中受損,還是在卸貨過程中受損,或者別的原因。

270. The goods were carefully packed and shipped here in excellent condition.
貨物包裝得很仔細,裝船很小心,在這兒完好無損。

271. Then the damage must be caused at somewhere along the line where the goods weren't handled properly.
那麼殘損一定是在運輸途中的什麼地方對貨物處理不妥造成的。

272. I would like to present our comments in the following order.
我希望能依照以下的順序提出我們的看法。

273. First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.
首先我將簡略說明我們商品的特性。

274. When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.
專利的情況會在說明競爭產品時一併提出。

275. Please proceed with your presentation.
請開始你的簡報。

276. Yes, we have been interested in new system.
是的,我們對新系統很感興趣。

277. Has your company done any research in this field?   
請問貴公司對此範疇做了任何研究嗎?

278. Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.
有,我們做了一些,但是因為我們才剛起步,並沒有任何資料可以提供給你們。

279. If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them. 
如果您感興趣的話,我可以列表讓你參考。

280. By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.
在結束這個問題之前順便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。

281. I would like to ask you a favor.
我可以提出一個要求嗎?

282. Would you let me know your fax number?
可以給我你的傳真號碼嗎?
283. Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?可以請你在明天以前回復嗎?

284. Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?
你能考慮接受我們的反對案嗎?

285. I would really appreciate your persuading your management.
如果你能說服經營團隊,我會很感激。

286. I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.   
我建議我們休息一下喝杯咖啡。

287. Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.
也許我們應該先談論完B項議題。

288. As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding
item B.
事實上,我們希望可以先內部討論B項議題。

289. I see. Let's break now.
明白了,讓我們現在休息一下。

290. Shall we take a break?
讓我們休息一下?

291. Let us take a break now.
讓我們現在休息一下。

292. Let me suggest we take a break.
讓我提議我們現在休息一下。

293. May I propose that we break for coffee now?
我可以提議休息一下,喝杯咖啡嗎?

294. If you insist, I will comply with your request.
如果你堅持,我們會遵照你的要求。

295. We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
我們必須強調這些付款條件對我們很重要。

296. Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.  
請瞭解這一點對我們至關重要。

297. I do not know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.
我不知道你是否瞭解,但是,這個條件對我們是必要的。

298. Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.
我們的方針是不授與專賣權。

299. There should always be exceptions to the rule.
 
凡事總有例外。

300. I would not waste my time pursuing that.
如果是我的話,不會將時間浪費在這裡。

301. I would like to ask you a question.
我想問你一個問題。

302. Yes. Please do.
好,請說。

303. Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
你可以回答我有關保證的問題嗎?

304. I do not know whether you care to answer right away.
我不知道你是否願意立即回答。

305. I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing. 
我必須提出一些比較尷尬的問題。

306. Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
抱歉,你可以重複剛剛所說的嗎?

307. It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.
請你儘量放慢說話速度。

308. I will try.
我會試試看。

309. Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?
你能詳細說明你們的論據嗎?

310. It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.
這會幫助我瞭解你們的重點。

311. We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.
我們如果不瞭解你們對付款方式的意見,便不能進一步檢討。

312. Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.
事實上,我關心的是貴公司對我們產品市場的考量。

313. We really need more specific information about your technology.
我們需要與貴公司技術相關更專門的資訊。

314. Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?
這個計畫必須盡速進行。一個月夠了吧?

315. I will try, but no promises.
我會試試看,但是不敢保證。

316. I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?
我未能掌握你的問題。請你覆述一次。

317. You are welcome.
別客氣。

318. The following answer is subject to official confirmation.
以下的答案必須再經過正式確認才有效。

319. Let me give you an indication.
我可以提示一個想法。

320. Please remember this is not to be taken as final.
請記得這不是最後的回答。

321. Let us imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.   
讓我們假設一個我們不同意的狀況。

322. Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.
為了討論,假設我方不同意

323. There is no such published information.
沒有相關的出版資料。

324. Such data is confidential.
這樣的資料為機密資料。

325. I am not sure such data does exist.
我不確定是否有這樣的資料存在。

326. It would depend on what is on the list.
這要看清單內容。

327. We need them urgently.
我們急需這些資料。

328. All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.
好。我們收齊之後會立即寄給你。

329. I would like to talk to Mr. Liu.
我想與廖先生講話。
330. May I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?我想與莊信先生講話。
331. May I speak to your boss?我想與老闆講話。
332. Give me someone who can speak English.可有人會說英語?

333. Is there anyone who can speak English?
可有人會說英語?

334. I would like to talk with someone in charge.
我想請你們負責人講話。

335. I would like to talk to your chief.
我想請你們主管講話。

336. Let me talk to Mr. Wang.
我要請王先生講話。

337. Can I speak to Mr. Li?
我能請李先生講話嗎?

338. When is he expected to be back?
他什麼時候回來?

339. Do you know when he will be back?

340. Can you tell me what time Mr. Chen will be back?
你能否告訴我陳先生何時會回來?

341. Who is this, please?
請問你是哪一位?

342. Who is calling, please?
請問你是誰?

343. May I have your name?
請問你姓名?

344. Whom are you calling?
你要找誰?

345. Will you please spell his name for me?
請你把他的名字拼給我好嗎?

346. Please say it again.
請再說一遍。

347. Would you speak a little louder?
請你大聲一點。

348. Will you speak up, please?
請你大聲一點。

349. Will you speak more slowly?
請你說慢一點。

350. Mr. Wang is not in now.
王先生現在不在此地。

351. He is not in now.
他現在不在這裡。

352. He has not come in yet.
他還沒有來。

353. He will be here in 30 minutes.
他會在30分鍾內到達。

354. He has gone home.   
他剛回家。

355. He is in conference.
他正在開會。

356. May I take your message?
你需要留言嗎?

357. May I have him call you back?
要我請他回你電話嗎?

358. I am sorry Mr. Chen is unavailable, would you like to speak to anyone else?
抱歉陳先生不在,你要不要跟其他人講話?

359. I will transfer this call to Mr. Chen.
我把這個電話轉給陳先生。

360. Would you hold the line, please, I will find out his number for you.
請等候一下,我會找出他的電話號碼。
361. I am sorry to keep you waiting.真抱歉,讓你久等了。

362. His extension number is 285.
他的分機號碼是285

363. He is speaking on another phone.
他正在接聽別的電話。

364. Would you please take a message?
請你代我留話好嗎?

365. Would you like to leave any message?
你要留什麼話嗎?

366. I would like to place a station-to-station call.
我要打一個叫號電話。

367. I would like to place a person-to-person call.
我要打一個叫人電話。

368. I don't know how to do that.
我不知道該怎麼打。

369. Will you accept the charge?
你願意付電話費用嗎?

370. Where is the telephone office?
電話局在什麼地方?

371. Is there a public phone near here?
這附近有公用電話嗎?

372. Do you have a coin for the phone?
你有打電話的硬幣嗎?

373. How do I call this number?
這個號碼怎麼打?

374. Do you have a phone book (directory)?
你有電話簿嗎?
375. I would like to make a long distance call to Taibei.我想打個長途電話到臺北去。

376. I want to make an overseas call to the United States?
我想打個越洋長途電話到美國去

377. How much is a call to the United States?
打個越洋長途電話到美國多少錢?
378. Will you please call me back?請你覆電話。

379. May I use your telephone?
可否借用電話?

380. Someone is using the phone.
有人在用電話。

381. Do you have an extension?
你有分機嗎?

382. We don't have an extension.
我們沒有分機。

383. There is a phone booth in the corner.
在轉角處有個電話亭。

384. It is a pay phone.
那是一個付費電話。

385. Whom do you want to call

你要打電話給誰?

386. I want to make a local call.
我要打個市內電話。

387. What is the number?
電話號碼是什麽?
388. Call information for the number.打查號臺查詢電話號碼。

389. The phone seems to be out of order.
電話好像出故障了。

390. I tried several times to call, but there is no answer.
打了幾次,但是沒有人回答。

391. I’m going to dial the number.
我要撥電話號碼。
392. The telephone is ringing.電話鈴響了。

393. No one is answering the phone.
沒有人接聽電話。

394. My friend phoned me at 10 a.m. yesterday.
我的朋友作天早上十時來電。

395. The phone is busy.
電話佔線。

396. Sorry to have kept you waiting.
抱歉使你久等了。

397. Who do you want to speak to?
你想與誰通話?

398. What number are you calling?
你想什麼電話號碼?
399. Operator, you gave me a wrong number.總機,你給我接錯號碼了。

400. Where are you calling from?
你從那裡來電?

402. Contact me by telephone.
電話聯繫。

403. I will be in between six and eight.
6點至8點都在。

404. I will be here all night.
我整晚都會在這裡。

405. All right, I will be waiting for you .
好的,我會等候你的。

406. Hello, is this the home of Mr. Chen?
你好,這是陳先生的家嗎?

407. Hello. I wish to speak to Mr.Chen.
你好,我想與陳先生通話。

408. Will you please repeat it?
你可以覆述一次嗎?

409. He has left already .
他剛離開。

410. He is attending a conference now.
他正在出席會議。

411. Hello, This is operator.
喂!我是接線員。

412. I'll call you up later.

413. May I talk to Mr. McCoy?
我要和麥考伊先生講話好嗎?

414. May I use the telephone?
我可否借用電話?

415. This is Shen calling.
這是沈先生來電。

416. Is that Mr.Shen?
這是沈先生嗎?

417. Yes, this is Shen speaking.
正是,這是沈先生來電。

418. Whom do you want to talk to?
你想與誰通話?

419. I'd like to speak to Mr. Jack.
你想與傑克先生通話。

420. I'll connect you with his office.
我會打電話到他的公司和你聯絡。

421. Sorry kept you waiting so long. You are on .
抱歉讓你久等了,接通了。

422. The line is busy.
佔線。

423. No answer.
沒有人接電話。

424. He is on the phone.
他正在通話。

425. This telephone line is interrupted.
電話不通。

426. The wire has got crossed.
電話串線了。

427. Who is speaking?
請問是誰打來的?

428. I'm afraid you have the wrong number.
恐怕你打錯號碼了。

429. I'm calling 265-5822.
我正在撥打265-5822

430. Please ring off.
請掛電話。

431. I'll call you back.
我會回電。

432. Let me talk to her over the phone.
讓我在電話中與她通話。

433. Would you call Miss Shen to the telephone?
請你與沈小姐通電話。

434. Sorry, She is out. Shall I take a message?
對不起,沈小姐外出,請留下口訊。

435. I'm going to put on to her.
我會請她回電話。

436. The voice is not distinct.
聲音不清楚。

437. Give me a ring at my office.
打電話到我辦公室。

438. I'd like to make an overseas call to Taibei, Taiwan by collect call.
我要打對方付費的電話到臺灣的臺北。

439. Can I fix an overseas call to London by person-to-person call?
我要打到倫敦的叫人電話好嗎?

440. What is your part's name?
對方的姓名是什麼?

441. How do you spell your last name?
你的姓是怎樣拼寫的?

442. Pound Sterling please.
請換成英鎊吧!

443. Well, er, in your case, I see no reason why not. What's your proposition?
這個,呃,我看可以。您想透支多少?

444. Is there any interest on this money?
這筆透支要利息嗎?

445. Yes, sir. Your account was overdrawn 15. dollars on the 12th of this month.
是的,先生。本月12日這一天您的帳戶上透支了15美元。

446. According to the regulations, sir, you'll have to reimburse the bank for the amount paid.
根據規定,先生,您應該補償銀行付的那筆款了。

447. I want to buy some traveler's checks.
我想買些旅行支票。

448. I have been told you have just changed the interest rate on savings accounts. Is that true?
聽說你們儲蓄率剛調過,是真的嗎?

449. Have you got your cheque book with you?
您支票本帶來了沒有?

450. The amount you want to transfer.
您要轉帳的金額。

451. The cheque will be cleared in about three days.
大概在3天後,支票就可以兌現了。

452. I see. I'll go and check.
噢,原來是這樣,那我再去查查看。

453. Hello, may I change some money with my Master card?
我能否用萬事達卡來兌換些錢嗎?

454. Yes, you can. Would you please show me your card?
可以,讓我看看您的卡。

455. Here are you Chinese Yuan for $ 1000. And your passport and exchange memo.
這是您1000美元所換的港幣。給您護照和兌換清單。

456. How much would you like to remit?
您想匯多少錢?

457. I suppose you want to send U.S. Dollars.
我想您是匯美元吧?

458. May I ask the reason for your remittance?
可以請問匯款的原因嗎?

459. Do you want to remit the money by airmail or by cable, sir?
您想要航空信還是電匯,先生?

460. So you can take M/T, and they will take a longer time to reach New York Bank.
那麼你要採用信匯,只是信匯匯款到紐約銀行用的時間較長。

461. Would you care to take a seat while I make out a receipt?
請坐一會兒好嗎?我給您開個收據。

462. I'll take M/T.
那我就用信匯吧!

463. For
300. to London, the commission is 3, please.匯款300英鎊到倫敦,費用為3英鎊。

464. Excuse me, but do you handle remittance checks here?
打擾了,你們辦理匯款支票嗎?

465. To whom is the check payable, madam?
請問支票受款人是誰,夫人?

466. Yes, I have got the license from the Bank of China. Here you are.
是的,我已得到中國銀行的許可。請過目。

467. Would you please tell me your phone number so that we'll ring you up as soon as the remittance arrives?
您能否把電話號碼告訴我,以便匯款一到就給您打電話?

468. Yes, your money has arrived.
噢,您的匯款已經到了。

469. Very well, sir. Please fill out this remittance slip.
好的,先生。請填寫這張匯款通知書。

470. How much do you charge for sending a cable transfer to London?
發一張到倫敦的電匯,要收費多少?

471. How much do you want to change?
您想兌換多少?

472. Would you please tell me the exchange rate for pound sterling into Hong Kong Dollar?
請你告訴我英鎊兌換港幣的匯率是多少,好嗎?

473. Here you are, please check.
給你,請查一下。

474. I want to change some British sterling into Hong Kong Dollar.
我想把一些英鎊換成港幣。

475. Are you going to use cash or traveler's cheques? 
您是用現鈔換呢,還是用旅行支票換?

476. So five hundred dollars will be 4,350Hong Kong Dollar.
500
美元可兌換港幣4350元。

477. But you have to pay 5% commission on this money exchange.
但兌換這筆外幣,您得另外付5%的手續費。

478. I beg your pardon.
請原諒。

479. We would like to ask you to come here for an interview.
我們想約你來參加面試。

480. Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?
也許你已聽說過我們產品的名稱,你想知道更多一點嗎?

481. Let me tell you about our product.
關於產品一事讓我向你說明。
 
482. This is our most recently developed product.
這是我們最近開發的產品。

483. We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.
我們想推薦我們新的家庭健康監測器。

484. That sounds like the product we had in mind.
那種產品好像就是我們所想要的。

485. I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.
我敢保證你會喜歡這種產品的。

486. I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.
我確信這種產品有各種你所要的款式。

487. I strongly recommend this product.
我強力推薦這種產品。

488. If I were you, I'd choose this product.
如果我是你,我就選擇這種產品。

489. We've already had a big demand for this product.
這種產品我們已有很大的需要求量。

490. This product is doing very well in foreign countries.
這種產品在國外很暢銷。

491. Our product is competitive in the international market.
我們的產品在國際市場上具有競爭力。

492. Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.
讓我來說明是什麼原因使我們的產品銷售得那麼好。

493. Good. That's just what we want to hear.
很好,那正是我們想要聽的。

494. The distinction of our product is its lightweight.
我們產品的特點就是它很輕。

495. Our product is lower priced than the competition.
我們產品價格低廉,具有競爭力。

496. Our service has been very well-received by our customers so far.
到目前為止,顧客對我們的服務品質評價甚高。

497. One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.
這種產品的真正優點之一就是高品質和小體積。

498. Could we see the specifications for the X200?
我們可以看一下X200型的詳細規格嗎?

499. Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to see.
當然,同時我們也有測試結果,我們相信你們會有興趣看的。

500. How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
你們的零售商和消費者的反映怎樣?

501. We have that right here in this report.
在這份報告書內就有。

502. Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
請你多告訴我一些你們的市場分析好嗎?

503. Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.
好的,我們的市場分析告訴我們,我們產品主要的使用者年齡將在4060歲。

504. How soon can you have your product ready?
你們多久才可以把產品準備好呢?

505. We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.
我們的產品在可在101日前準備好。

506. You haven't sold your product in our country so far, have you?
到目前為止,你們的產品尚未在我們國家銷售,是嗎?

507. We've only sold our product at trade fairs, not in an on-going sales campaign.
我們的產品只在商展時展售,而沒有辦促銷活動。

508. You've already quoted a price of $ 800 per 1,000. Is there a discount for larger orders?
你報的價是每1000個要美金800元,如大量訂購有折扣嗎?

509. Yes, there is. We can give a 5% discount for orders over 5,000 units.
是的,有折扣,超過5000個我們可給5%的折扣。

510. We can offer a discount in progressive stages according to the size of the order.
根據訂購數量的大小,我們可提供累進的折扣。

511. We really can't discount the price more than six percent.
我們真的無法提供超過6%的折扣。

512. A discount of six percent is all that I'm authorized to offer you.
6%
的折扣是我許可權內所能給你的。

513. What sort of guarantee do you offer on your product?
你們提供什麼樣的產品保證呢?

514. A standard one. Replacement during the first year if all rules for proper use have been followed.
有一個原則,如果在一年內符合各種使用規定,就可更換。

515. We offer a life-time guarantee.
我們提供永久保證。

516. We have an extended warranty available at extra cost.
對於額外價錢我們有較長的保證期限。

517. Our guarantee covers maintenance for both parts and labor.
我們的保證是包括更換零件和免費保養。

518. Tell us about your post-purchase servicing.
告訴我們有關你們售後服務的情況。

519. We use service centers at major stores. They ship goods back to our national service center for repairs.
我們採用大店服務中心,他們可把產品運送到我們的國內服務中心維修。

520. We have a toll-free number for customers to call.
我們對顧客提供免費服務電話。

521. We exchange products under almost all circumstances.
在各種情形下我們都可更換產品。

522. Could you give us detailed descriptions of the capabilities of your product?
請你把你們產品的性能給我們詳細說明一下好嗎?

523. How long could the buyer expect your product to last?
購買者期望你們產品的使用期是多久呢?

524. What's been the consumer reaction to your product?
消費者對你們的產品有過什麼反映?

525. Have you marketed your product yet?
你們的產品尚未推出市場嗎?

526. We're afraid that your product's quality won't satisfy Chinese customers.
恐怕你們的產品品質無法使中國顧客滿意。

527. We feel product quality is high indeed.
我們認為產品的品質的確很高。

528. We think your X200 meets our requirements.
我們認為貴方X200型符合我們的要求。

529. I'm afraid that the item isn't what we're looking for.
我恐怕這種產品不是我們所要找的。

530. I think your industrial robots are the best in the field.
我認為你們的工業機器人在這領域是最好的。

531. In my opinion, the product must be priced under $ 300.
就我的意見來說,產品價格必須訂在300美元以下。

532. We feel your product is too specialized for mass marketing.
我們認為你們的產品對廣大市場而言太專業化了。

533. That brings us to the question of price. What do you have in mind?
那使我們想起價錢問題,你心目中的價錢是多少?

534. We think $ 87,000 per unit with a five percent discount for orders over 100.
我們減少到每台8.7萬美元,訂購超過100台給予5%的折扣。

535. Your unit price seems fair enough, but we're hoping for a higher discount rate.
單價似乎合理,但我們希望給予更高的折扣率。

536. Seven percent would be possible for orders for, say, 500. or more.
訂購500台或500台以上都不得有可能給予7%的折扣。

537. What's the best price you're prepared to offer for your product?
你們的產品最優惠的價格是多少呢?

538. It depends on the quantity ordered.
這要根據所訂的數量而定。

539. What do you think will be a fair price for your product?
你認為你們產品的價格公平嗎?

540. How much do you charge per unit?
你們每件要價多少呢?

541. What's your wholesale price on this item?
這種產品你們的批發價是多少呢?

542. How much of a volume discount are you prepared to offer?
總折扣你們準備提供多少?

543. That seems quite soon considering the nature of the product and shipping time.
考慮到產品的性質和運輸時間那看來太快了。

544. Other buyers are satisfied with it, but we could delay it if you could pay 40. percent up front.
其他買主對這貨物很滿意,但如果你能先付40%貨款,我們可以延遲交運。

545. Delivery costs will have to be borne by the manufacturer, I'm afraid.
運費恐怕要由製造廠商來承擔。

546. If you can guarantee on-time delivery with a penalty for late delivery, we can accept your sales price.
如果你能保證用懲罰延誤發貨方式準時發貨,你的銷售價我們可以接受。

547. Whose responsibility is the shipment charges?
運費由誰來負責呢?

548. Who assumes shipment cost?
誰負擔運費呢?

549. That would be the responsibility of the buyer. We are prepared, however, to provide all the document
ation costs.那是屬於買方的責任,我們僅承擔提供所有檔的費用。

550. We would also want you to cover insurance and the cost of transporting the goods to the port.
我們也要貴方負責保險以及把貨物運到港口的費用。

551. In that case, we might need to reopen the question of prices.
如果是那樣,我們也許需要重新討論價格。

552. When could we typically expect delivery?
我們希望常規的發貨時間是什麼時候呢?

553. What sorts of guarantee are there against late delivery?
懲罰延遲發貨有什麼保證呢?

554. Please show us the shipping costs for several possible carries.
請告訴我們幾種可能的運輸方式的價格。

555. We'll have to check these rates against those charged by other suppliers.
我們必須核查一下由其他供應商提供的費率。

556. Shall we start the meeting now?
我們現在開始開會好嗎?

557. Thank you for attending today's meeting.
謝謝你出席今天的會議。

558. The first thing on the agenda is the drop in sales.
在議程上第一件事就是銷售額下降了。

559. The purpose of this meeting is to discuss possible solutions for the pending issues.
本次會議的目的就是要討論對懸而未解的問題的可能解決辦法。

560. Let's look at the agenda and talk the first item.
讓我們看一下議程討論第一項。

561. Mr. Smith, would you like to start things off?
史密斯先生,你要開始做事了嗎?

562. We've gone over quite a lot. Shall we take a break?
我們已進行很久了,讓我們休息一下好嗎?

563. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'd like a break.
我不知道你們是否要休息,但我想休息片刻。

564. Let's stop here and continue in about 10 minutes.
我們暫停一下,10分鐘後繼續。

565. Well, I think it's time we get back to business.
哦,我認為我們該回到正題上了。

566. Could all of you take your seats? We need to continue our meeting.
請你們各位就坐好嗎?我們要繼續開會了。

567. That's all for today.
今天就到這兒了。

568. Let's call it a day.
讓我們今天就到此為止吧!

569. How about on Tuesday afternoon of next week? Is that okay with everyone?
下星期二下午怎樣?各位沒有意見吧?

570. I'm sorry. I can't make it on Tuesday.
對不起,星期二我無法參加。

571. And so, I'd like to proceed to the next stage.
所以,我要進行下一階段了。

572. Excuse me; I'd like to ask you a question.
對不起,我可以問個問題嗎?

573. Excuse me, but may I ask a question?
對不起,我可以問個問題嗎?

574. Forgive me for interrupting, but I have a question.
對不起我插個嘴,我有一個問題。

575. Before you go on, I have a question.
在你接著幹之前,我有一個問題。

576. I'm sorry to interrupt, but I'd like you to explain that a little more.
很抱歉,我插個嘴,我希望你多解釋一些。

577. Sure, what did you want to know?
真的,你想知道什麼呢?

578. Certainly. Ask whatever you like.
當然,你什麼都可以問。

579. Do we really have the means to actually pull this off?
我們確實有辦法把這事辦成嗎?

580. I'm sorry, but I didn't understand your question. Could you please restate it?
對不起,你的問題我沒有理解,請你再說一遍好嗎?

581. Would you please clarify your question?
請你把你的問題說清楚好嗎?

582. I didn't catch that, Could you go over that again?
我沒有聽清楚,請你再說明一下好嗎?

583. I'm sorry. I don't get what you're driving at.
抱歉,我不明白你的意思。

584. Could you hold your questions until I've finished?
請你把你的問題留到我把事情做完再問好嗎?

585. I'd appreciate it if you'd wait until be end for questions.
如果你等我做完再詢問我會感激你的。

586. There'll be time for questions at the end.
最後會有時間發問的。

587. How will we know whether it can have a positive effect on the company?
我們怎麼會知道它對公司能有積極的效果呢?

588. That's a tough question to answer.
那是一個很難回答的問題。

589. How much will all this cost?
一共要花多少錢呢?

590. I will talk more about that in a moment.
目前我要多討論那個問題。

591. I don't know the answer, but let me ask Mr. Chen to comment on that.
我不知道答案,讓我問一下陳先生看他有什麼看法。

592. I'll check into it and get back to you.
我查對一下然後送還給你。

593. I don't have the figures, but I'll find out.
我沒有這個資料,但我會找到的。

594. That's not my area, but I'll get an answer for you.
那不是我的範圍,但我會為你找出答案。

595. Let's ask Mr. Jiang to answer that.
那件事我讓蔣先生來答覆。

596. Good morning! Ladies and gentlemen. It's very satisfying to see so many of you here.
各位女士各位先生,早上好!在這裡見到你們大家使人感到非常滿意。

597. Today, I'd like to show you something which I'm sure you'll find interesting.
今天我要向你們展示一些東西,我相信你們會感興趣的。

598. Over 5,000 hours of work went into this software, and today it's my privilege to bring it to you.
這種軟體的研製超過5000工作小時,今天我很榮幸地向你們展示它。

599. It’s an honor to be speaking to you today.
今天跟你們說話至感榮幸。

600. I'm Barnard and it's my great honor to tell you about our new product.
我叫巴納德,能夠向你們說明我們的新產品,我感到非常榮幸。


601. I've been part of this project since its beginning.
從一開始我就參與這個計畫。

602. I'm Clifton, and I've been associated with this project since the beginning.
我叫克裡夫敦,從一開始我就參與了這項計畫。

603. Please look at the data of this first chart.
請看第一幅圖表的資料。

604. The data confirm that this product is safe and effective.
資料證實此種產品安全有效。

605. As you can see in this photo, we've retained the same style which was so popular in this old model.
正如你在這張圖片上所看到的,同風格的這種舊型產品非常流行,我們保留了它。

606. Now, we're doing something new making skin strong enough that it doesn't wrinkle, become dry, or develop blemishes.
現在我們正在做一些改進,使皮質變得堅韌而不致有皺紋,變幹或產生磨損。

607. The X2500 has the unique feature of providing better data flow with less input time.
這種X2500型的特點就是減少輸入時間,使資料更為順暢。

608. Compared to the previous model, our new model is less expensive and easier to use.
與舊型機比較我們的新型價格便宜且更容易操作。

609. It’s available in a variety of sizes at convenience stores and department stores as well.
有各種大小型號,在便利商店和百貨公司均有。

610. This is a revolutionary new product.
這是一種革命性的新產品。

611. The X2500 will change your work in the office.
X2500
將會改變你在辦公室的工作。

612. We now have five different models to choose from.
我們現在有五種不同的型號供你選擇。

613. Now, ladies and gentlemen, I'd be happy to answer any questions that you might have.
各位女士各位先生,現在你們有任何問題我都樂意答覆。

614. Are there any questions?
還有什麼問題嗎?

615. Do you have any questions at this point?
就這一點你們還有什麼問題嗎?

616. If you have no questions, may I go on to the next stage?
如果你們沒有問題了,我可以進行下一階段嗎?

617. Now, I'd be happy to answer your questions.
現在,我樂意答覆你們的問題。

618. I'd like to allow anyone to ask whatever questions they may have.
我樂意接受任何人提出的任何問題。

619. Your question is how we developed our product?
你的問題是我們是如何發展我們的產品?

620. For those of you that didn't hear it, the question was how soon we could expect the product to be on sale.
你們並未聽說過,問題是產品多快能上市。

621. When can we expect its delivery?
什麼時間能發貨呢?

622. It’s already in production, so you can expect it in stores before the end of the month.
產品已投產了,所以月底前你可以獲得。

623. When do you expect to have this ready for sale?
你希望此種商品何時上市出售呢?

624. What's the suggested retail price?
建議零售價格是多少呢?

625. What do you expect it to go for?
你們的試銷情況如何?

626. How did you decide that product was safe?
你怎樣決定產品是安全的呢?

627. What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
你憑什麼相信產品是安全的?

628. I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.
我想知道你們是如何得出結論的。

629. How much will it cost?
這種商品成本價是多少?

630. We've priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition.
我們訂價為98美元,幾乎少於競爭對手30%

621. When can we expect its delivery?
什麼時間能發貨呢?

622. It's already in production, so you can expect it in stores before the end of the month.
產品已投產了,所以月底前你可以獲得。

623. When do you expect to have this ready for sale?
你希望此種商品何時上市出售呢?

624. What's the suggested retail price?
建議零售價格是多少呢?

625. What do you expect it to go for?
你們的試銷情況如何?

626. How did you decide that product was safe?
你怎樣決定產品是安全的呢?

627. What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?
你憑什麼相信產品是安全的?

628. I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.
我想知道你們是如何得出結論的。

629. How much will it cost?
這種商品成本價是多少?

630. We've priced it at $ 98, almost 30% less than the competition.
我們訂價為98美元,幾乎少於競爭對手30%

631. What does the test marketing show?
試銷說明瞭什麼?

632. It was well-received in all markets, so a gain of three market share points can be expected.
這在所有市場銷售良好,所以獲得三成的市場佔有率是指日可待的。

633. I'd say the expected delivery date should be by the end of the month.
我得說預定發貨日期應該在本月底。

634. The end of next month looks like the most probable sales date.
下個月底好像是最佳的銷售日。

635. We're aiming its price for $ 98.
我們訂價為98美元。

636. To answer the first part of your question, I'd like to say that our studies were very extensive.
你問題的第一部分,我要說的就是我們的研究非常廣泛。

637. If you have further questions, please contact the people listed on the last page of the report.
如果你還有問題的話,請和報告最後一頁名單上的人員聯繫。

638. Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?
對不起,你是來自西方電子公司的蘇姍·戴衛斯嗎?

639. Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.
是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧!

640. Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?
對不起,請問你是從國家裝置公司來的雷夫·梅耶史先生嗎?

641. I'm Dennis. I am here to meet you today.
我是鄧尼斯,今天我到這裡來接你。

642. I'm Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.
我是唐納德,上次你來臺灣時我們見過面。

643. I'm Edwin. I'll show you to your hotel.
我是愛德溫,我帶你去旅館。

644. How was your flight? Was it comfortable?
你坐的班機怎麼樣?還舒服嗎?

645. It was quite good. But it was awfully long.
班機很好,就是時間太長了。

646. Did you have a good flight?
你旅途愉快嗎?

647. Not really, I'm afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather.
不太好,我們起飛延誤了,還遭遇了惡劣的氣候。

648. How was your flight?
你的航班怎樣?

649. Did you get any sleep on the plane?
你在飛機上睡覺了嗎?

650. Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?
華格納先生,你預訂過旅館嗎?

651. No, I don't. Will it be a problem?
不,我沒有,會有困難嗎?

652. I don't think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.
我認為沒有,我知道有幾家便利旅館,讓我打幾個電話。

653. I've made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.
我已預訂了你上次住過的旅館。

654. We've booked a Western-style room for you.
我們已為你訂了一間西式的房間。

655. Let's go to the station to get a train into town.
我們到火車站去乘車進城。

656. Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?
從此地去臺北要很久嗎?

657. It’s about an hour.
大概要一個小時。

658. We'll get a taxi from the station.
我們到火車站乘計程車。

659. There's a shuttle bus we can use.
我們可搭乘機場班車。

660. I've brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.
我開車來的,所以我開車送你到旅館。

661. You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?
你一定餓了,我們吃點東西好嗎?

662. That sounds good. Let's get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.
那太棒了,我們就到旅館餐廳吃點東西,我有點累了。

663. Would you like to have some dinner?
你想吃飯嗎?

664. What would you like to eat?
你想吃什麼呢?

665. Can I take you out to dinner? It'll be my treat.
我帶你出去吃飯好嗎?這次我請客。

666. If you're hungry, we can eat dinner now.
如果你餓了,我們現在就去吃飯。

667. Have you had breakfast yet?
你吃過早餐了嗎?

668. Yes. It was delicious.
是的,味道很好。

669. Good. Let's go to the office.
好的,我們去辦公室吧!

670. How is your room?
你的房間怎樣?

671. Did you sleep well last night?
你昨晚睡得好嗎?

672. Why don't we go to the office now?
為何我們現在不去辦公室呢?

673. We'll start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.
我們將從一個電視簡報開始,大概放15分鐘。

674. The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.
參觀大概要一個半小時,3點鐘以前回到這裡。

675. Our new product line has been very successful. We've expanded the factory twice this year already.
我們新的生產線非常成功,我們今年已把工廠擴展了兩倍。

676. I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?
我將向你介紹我們的公司,你有什麼特別想知道的嗎?

677. We have some reports to show you for background information.
我們還有一些報告向你介紹背景資料。

678. Is your factory any different from other plastics factories?
你們工廠和其他塑膠工廠有何差別呢?

679. Yes, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average.
是的,我們的生產速度是其他工廠兩倍。

680. I'd like to explain what makes this factory special.
我要向你說明本工廠的特性。

681. This is the most fully-automated factory we have.
這是我們的全自動化工廠。

682. It's the most up-to-date in the industry.
這是同業中最新型的。

683. We've increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.
通過自動化我們的效率增加了20%

684. Could you tell me the cost of production per unit?
請你告訴我每件成品的生產成本好嗎?

685. I'm afraid I don't know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.
恐怕我不知道,讓我來詢問一下該組的負責人。

686. I'm not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to
that.
關於那事我不敢確定,蔣先生應該知道答案。

687. Let me direct that question to the manager.
讓我直接問經理好了。

688. I'm not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.
那部分我不熟悉,讓我找專業人士來說明。

689. Yes, I'd like to know your daily production.
是的,我想知道你們的日生產額。

690. Is there anything you'd like to know?
你想知道什麼?

691. Is there anything I can explain fully?
有什麼事情要我詳細說明的嗎?

692. What did you think of our factories?
你認為我們的工廠怎樣?

693. I was impressed very much.
我有深刻的印象。

694. Thank you very much for giving us your valuable time.
我們佔用了你寶貴的時間,非常感謝。

695. We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory.
你離開工廠時,我們有件小禮物要送給你。

696. I want to purchase some computers from your company.
我想從貴公司購買一些電腦。

697. We are very interested in your printed pure silk scarves, could you
give us some idea about your price?
我們對貴方的印花真絲圍巾很感興趣,請介紹一下貴方的價格好嗎?

698. We'd like to know your availability and conditions of sale of this
line.
我們想瞭解一下你方在這方面的供貨能力及銷售條件。

699. We are in great need of Grade A.
我們急需一等品。

700. If Grade A is not available, Grade B will do.
如果一等品無貨,二等品也可以。

701. We know that you are leading exporters of coal and you can provide the quantity we need.
我們知道貴方是主要煤炭出口商,能滿足我們的需求量。

702. Please tell us the Article Number of the Product.
請您把商品貨號告訴我們。

703. Could you give me an indication of the price?
您能提供一個參考價嗎?

704. We look forward to your quotations for the arts and crafts which we are interested in.
希望貴方對我們感興趣的工藝品報一下價。

705. Do you offer FOB (Free On Board) or CIF (Cost, Insurance & Freight)?
你們報船上交貨價還是到岸價?

706. Please quote us as soon as you receive our inquiry.
請接到我們的詢價單後馬上給我們報價。

707. Some of our customers have recently expressed interest in your woolen carpets and inquired about their quality and prices.
目前我們的一些客戶對你們的純毛地毯頗有興趣,並詢問其品質和價格。

708. We are thinking of placing an order for your Flying Pigeon Brand bicycles. We would be very grateful if you could make us an offer for 200 ones with details.
我們正打算訂購你方的飛鴿牌單車。如果你們能給我們(購買)200台的詳細報盤將不勝感激。

709. Please send us all the data concerning your Hero Brand fountain pens and ball pens, so we can introduce your products to our customers.
請寄給我們有關你方英雄牌自來水筆和圓球筆的資料,以便我們向顧客介紹你們的產品。

710. We think your Mida brand air conditioners will be selling well at this end and we are looking forward to receiving your samples soon.
我們認為你方的美的牌空調機在這裡會很暢銷,希望很快收到你們的樣品。

711. Please send us your price list of quartz clocks.
請寄給我們貴方的石英鐘價目單。

712. We must make it clear from the very beginning that competitive quotations are acceptable.
必須一開始就講清的是,有競爭力的報價可以接受。

713. The above inquiry was forwarded to you on Oct. 10, but we haven't received your reply until now. Your early offer will be highly appreciated.
上述詢價已於1010日發往你方,可是我們到現在還沒收到你方答覆,請早日發盤不甚感謝。

714. We are looking forward to your reply to our inquiry.
我們期待你方對我方的詢盤做出答覆。

715. We have confidence in your bamboo wares.
我們對貴方的竹製品品質充滿信心。

716. If you don't have the quality inquired for, please offer us its nearest equivalent.
如果貴方沒有所要求品質的產品,請提供與之最接近的產品。

717. Thank you for your inquiry. Please tell us the quantity you require so that we can work out the offers.
感謝貴方詢價。請告訴我們貴方所需數量以便我方報價。

718. I don't think price is a problem. The most important thing is that how many you can supply.
我認為價格不成問題。最重要的是你方能供貨多少。

719. You'd better give us a rough idea of your price.
您最好給我們一個粗略的價格。

720. We are delighted with your products and are thinking of placing an order. The size of our order will depend greatly on your price.
我們對你方的產品非常滿意,正欲訂購。我們定單的大小主要取決於你方的價格。

721. If your prices are more favorable than those of your competitors we shall send you our order.
如果你方價格比其他競爭對手的優惠,我們將向你們訂貨。

722. Would you please tell us the price of these electric heaters so as to
help us make the decision.
能否告知這些電熱器的價格,以便我們作出決定。

723. Please inform us the quantity that can be supplied from stock.
請告知可供現貨的數量。

724. We are anxious to know how long it will take you to deliver the goods.
我們急於知道貴方多長時間能交貨。

725. We trust that you will quote us your most favorable price for big quantities.
相信由於我方大量訂購貴方能報最優惠價格。

726. We trust you can meet our requirements.
相信貴方能滿足我們的要求。

727. We hope this will be a good start for profitable business relations and assure you that your offer will receive our careful consideration.
希望這將是我們互利商業往來的良好開端。我們保證將對貴方的報價予以認真的考慮。

728. We usually deal on a 20% trade discount basis with an additional quantity discount for orders over 1000 units.
我們通常給予20%的商業折扣,外加訂貨1000件以上的數量折扣。

729. We would also like to point out that we mainly settle our accounts on a document-against-acceptance basis.
我們還想指出我們主要以承兌交單方式結帳。

730. We would appreciate it if you let us know whether you allow cash or trade discounts.
若能告知你方是否給現金折扣或商業折扣,將不勝感激。

731. We intend to place large regular orders, and would therefore like to know what quantity discounts you allow.
我方將定期大量訂購,因此想知道你方給多少數量折扣。

732. Provided you can offer favorable quotations and guarantee delivery within four weeks from receipt of order, we will place regular orders with
you.
貴方若能報優惠價並保證在收到定單後4周內交貨,我方將定期訂購。

733. We would like to point out that delivery before Christmas is essential and hope you can offer us that guarantee.
我們想指出耶誕節前交貨很重要並希望貴方能就此向我們作出保證。

734. Prompt delivery would be necessary as we have a fast turnover in this trade. We would therefore need your assurance that you could meet all delivery dates.
即期交貨很重要,因為這種貨流轉很快。所以我們需要你方保證及時交貨。

735. We are delighted to know that you deal with export of Chinese chinaware. Could you supply us 300 sets of tableware for shipment before the end of May?
欣悉你方是中國瓷器出口商。
能否給我方供應300套餐具,五月底前交貨。

736. We want to purchase Chinese tea. Please send us your best offer by fax indicating origin packing, quantity available and the earliest time of shipment.
我們欲購中國茶。請用電傳給我們報最好價,並說明產地、包裝、可供數量及最早發貨日期。

737. Please quote us your price on FOB basis, indicating the postage for dispatch by parcel post to Dalian via Tianjin.
請報FOB價,注明郵寄包裹途經青島至大連的郵資。

738. Could you please let us know what discount you can give for an order exceeding 400 sets?
能否告知定貨超過400台你方所能給的折扣。

739. Since we are likely to place sizable orders regularly we hope that you will make some special concessions.
由於我方將定期大批量訂購,希望貴方作出一些特殊的讓步。

740. We do business on a commission basis. A commission on your prices would make it easier for us to promote sales. Even 2 or 3 percent would help.
我們是通過取得傭金來進行商業活動的。從你方價格中收取傭金,便於我方推銷。
即便只有2%3%也行。

741. I understand all your prices are on CIF basis. We'd rather have you quote us FOB prices.
得知你方報的都是到岸價,希望能給我們報船上交貨價。

742. Would you please give us a rough idea of the quantity you require?
請告知你方大概要訂多少?

743. We handle export of microwave ovens and would take the liberty to send
you our price list for your reference.
我們經營微波爐出口業務,現冒昧給你方寄去我方報價單供參考。

744. We were pleased to hear from your letter of 6 August that you were impressed with our selection of toys.
我們很高興收到你方86日來函得知你方對我們的玩具非常感興趣。

745. We have a wide selection of sweaters that will appeal to all ages, and in particular the teenager market which you specified.
我們有各種各樣適合各個年齡層次的羊毛衫,特別是您專門提到的青少年市場。

746. Our factory would have no problem in turning out the 2000 units you asked for in your inquiry.
我們工廠完全可以生產出你方詢價單中要求的2000件貨品。

747. We can supply from stock and will have no trouble in meeting your delivery date.
我們可提供現貨並按你方所定日期交貨。

748. I am pleased to say that we will be able to deliver the transport facilities you require.
很高興告訴您你方要求的運輸設備我方可以發貨。

749. We can offer door-to-door delivery services.
我們可提供送貨上門服務。

750. We can assure you that our products are the most outstanding ones on the market today, and we offer a five-year guarantee.
我們可以向您保證我方產品是當今市場上最好的,並且可提供5年保修期。

751. Please find enclosed our current catalogue and price-list quoting CIF New York.
隨函附上我方最新的產品目錄及CIF紐約報價單。

752. The samples you asked for will follow by separate post.
貴方所要樣品另行郵寄。

753. Our stock of this commodity is limited; please place your order without delay.
我方此類商品的存貨有限,請儘快訂貨。

754. Here is a price list together with a booklet illustrating our products.
這兒有一份價目單和介紹說明我方產品的小冊子。

755. All our garments are now poly-cotton, which is stronger, needs little ironing, and allows variations in patterns.
現在我們的服裝都是滌棉料的,質地堅韌,不用熨燙並且花樣繁多。

756. We hope to hear from you soon and can assure you that your order will be dealt with promptly.
希望儘快收到貴方答覆,我們保證及時處理對方定單。

757. I hope we can conclude the transaction at this price.
希望我們能就此價格達成交易。

758. I am sorry that we are unable to make you an offer for the time being.
很抱歉目前我們不能報盤。

759. Thank you for your inquiry, but we cannot make you an offer right now because we are presently unable to obtain appropriate materials.
謝謝貴方詢價,但我們不能馬上發盤,因為目前我們得不到合適的原料。

760. Since Tom Lee is our sole agent for our products in Korea, we can't make you a direct offer.
因為湯姆·李是我方產品在韓國的獨家代理人,所以我們不能直接向您發盤。

761. The goods we offered last week are running out, therefore, the offer terminates on 20th July.
上周我們報價的貨物現已售完,所以,此報價在720日終止。

762. We no longer manufacture pure cotton shirts as their retail prices tend only to attract that upper end of the market.
我方已不再生產純棉襯衫因為其零售價格只能吸引高檔消費者。

763. Referring to your inquiry letter dated 29th September, we are offering you the following subject to our final confirmation.
關於貴方929日的詢價信,我方就如下產品報價,以我方最後確認為準。

764. At your request, we are offering you the following items. This offer will remain open within 3. days.
應你方要求,我方就如下產品報價,此報價3日內有效。

765. Against your enquiry, we are pleased to make you a special offer as follows and hope to receive your trial order in the near future.
根據你方要求,我方很高興就如下商品向你方特殊報價,希望不久能收到你方的試訂單。

766. This is our official offer for each item, CIF Shanghai.
這是我方對每項產品的CIF上海的正式報價。

767. This offer is firm subject to your acceptance reaching us not later than December 15.
此報盤為實盤,但以我方在1215日前收到你方答覆為準。

768. This offer remains open until 10th February, beyond which date the terms and prices should be negotiated anew.
此盤有效期至210日,超過此期限條件及價格需重新協商。

769. This price is subject to change without notice.
此價格可以不經通知自行調整。

770. The offer isn't subject to prior sale.
本報盤以貨物未售出為條件。

771. We are cabling you our new price for our "AIWA" Brand Walkman. The new
price will be effective tomorrow.
現電傳給貴方我方愛華牌隨身聽的新價格。
新價格明天生效。

772. This offer must be withdrawn if we haven't received your reply within five days.
如果5天之內我方未必到貴方答覆,該盤撤銷。

773. As requested, we now hold this offer open for a further 5 days since 24th April.
按你方要求,我方報價有效期延長5日,從424日起。

774. As this is a special offer, we hope you won't miss this opportunity.
因這是特殊報價,希望您不要錯失良機。

775. Please note that all our prices are quoted on CIF basis. This is our general practice, which we believe will be accepted by you.
請注意我方所報的都是CIF 價,這是我方一貫作法,希望你方能接受。

776. The offer is made without engagement. All orders will be subject to our written acceptance.
此報盤沒有約束力,所有定單以我方書面接受為準。

777. From all listed prices we allow a discount of 10 percent on orders received on or before 31st May.
5
31日或此前收到的訂單,我們都按價目單上的價格給10%的折扣。

778. We can quote you a gross price, inclusive of delivery charges, of 38.50 pounds per 100 items. These goods are exempt from VAT.
我們可以給你方報毛價,每一百件38.5英鎊含運費。這些貨物免收增值稅。

779. We can offer you a price of 8. pounds per item, from 20 days, after which the price will be subject to an increase of 5%.
我們給您報價每件8英鎊,有效期20天,過期價格增加5%

780. The price of this model of cassette-player is 2500. Belgian francs at today's rate of exchange.
這個型號的答錄機,按今天匯率,每台2500比利時法郎。

781. I think your price is on the high side.
我認為貴方價格偏高。

782. Your price is 20% higher than that of last year.
你方價格比去年高出20%

783. It must be rather difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.
如果我們按這個價格購買,將很能難推銷。

784. Competition for this kind of goods is tough.
這種商品的競爭非常激烈。

785. We can't persuade the end-users to buy your products at this price.
按這個價格,我們不能說服使用者購買你們的產品。

786. To conclude the business, you need to cut your price at least by 4%,I believe.
我認為要做成這筆交易,您至少要降價4%

787. The German quotation is lower than yours.
德國報價比你們的低。

788. You know that some countries are selling this kind of products at cheap prices in large quantities.
您知道有的國家對這種商品正在削價拋售。

789. I'd like to point out that your original price exceeded the market price already. We cannot accept it.
我想指出提你方原始價格已經超出市場價格。
我們不能接受。

790. If you do have the sincerity to do business with us, please show me your cards and put them on the table.
如果您確有誠意與我們做生意,請攤牌吧!

791. If your price is unacceptable, our end-users will turn to other
suppliers.
如果您的價格難以接受,我們的客戶就會轉向其他的供應商。

792. If you insist on your original price, I'm afraid you will have little
chance to get the business.
如果您堅持原來的價格,恐怕您獲得這筆交易的可能性極小。

793. Other suppliers have almost identical goods at the price 10% to 14% cheaper.
別的供應商有和這幾乎相同的貨,價格便宜10%14%

794. The market is declining; we recommend your immediate acceptance.
市場在萎縮,我們建議你方馬上接受。

795. I'm glad that we've settled the price.
很高興我們就價格達成了共識。

796. I appreciate your efforts and cooperation and hope that this will be the forerunner of other transactions in future.
非常感謝貴方的努力與合作,希望這只是我們今後業務往來的開端。

797. What's your counter-offer?
您的還價是多少?

798. It’s impossible. You may notice that the cost of raw materials has gone up in recent years.
不可能,您可能注意到了近年來原材料的價格上漲了。

799. Compared with the price in the international market, our quotation is quite reasonable.
和國際市場價格相比,我方報價相比較合。

800. The price we offered is more favorable than the quotations you can get from our competitors, I'm afraid.
恐怕我方報價比您從我方競爭對手那兒得到的報價更優惠。

801. If you take quality into consideration, you will find our price reasonable.
如果您把品質考慮進去的話,您會發現我方價格是合理的。

802. We guarantee quality products which can stand fierce competition.
我們保證提供能經得起激烈競爭的高品質產品。

803. I still have some questions concerning our contract.
就合同方面我還有些問題要問。

804. We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.
我們總是願意合作的,如果需要還可以做些讓步。

805. If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.
對這些條款有何意見,請儘管提,不必客氣。

806. Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?
你認為合同有問題嗎?

807. We'd like you to consider our request once again.
我們希望貴方再次考慮我們的要求。

808. We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.
我們希望搞清楚有關合同中技術方面的幾個問題。

809. The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.
就合同保方的權利和義務方面的談判非常成功。

810. We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.
我們無法同意對合同工的變動和修改。

811. We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.
我們希望下一交談判將是簽訂合同前的最後一輪談判。

812. We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.
就合同雙方要承擔的義務方面,我們沒有什麼意見。

813. That's international practice. We can't break it.
這是國際慣例,我們不能違背。

814. We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.
我們可以重新考慮修改合同。

815. We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.
我們不得不討論一下合同的總價格問題。

816. Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?
你們認為結算方式合適嗎?

817. We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.
我們很高興您在解決有關合同的問題上如此具有建設性。

818. Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.
這是我們準備好的兩份合同正本。

819. Would you please read the draft contract and make your moments about the terms?
請仔細閱讀合同草案,並就合同各條款提出你的看法好嗎?

820. When will the contract be ready?
合同何時準備好?

821. Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.
請會簽第156號銷售合同一式兩份中的一份,將它寄回我方存檔。

822. The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.
合同會航郵給你們簽字。

823. Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?
你不覺得應該仔細檢查一下合同,以免遺漏什麼嗎?

824. We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?
我們對合同各項條款全無異議,下周簽合同如何?

825. All disputes arising in the course of the consignment period shall be settled amicably through friendly negotiation.
所有在運輸途中引起的糾紛都將通過友好協商,妥善加以解決。

826. We'll ship our goods in accordance with the terms of the contract.
我們將按合同條款交貨。

827. You can stay assured that shipment will be effected according to the contract stipulation.
你儘管放心,我們將按合同規定如期裝船。

828. They've promised to keep both we quality and the quantity of the 300 bicycles in conformity with the contract stipulations.
他們已承諾那300輛單車的品質和數量一定與合同規定相吻合。

829. We are sure the contract can be carried out smoothly.
我們確信合同會順利執行的。

830. The machines will be made of the best materials and the stipulations of the contract will be strictly observed.
機器將用最好的材料生產,合同的規定也將得以嚴格履行。

831. The two parties involved in a contract have the obligation to execute
the contract.
合同雙方有義務履行合同。

832. Unless there is a sudden change of political situation, it is not accepted to execute the contract only partially.
除非有什麼突然的政局變化,否則執行部分合同不能被接受。

833. Any deviation from the contract will be unfavorable.
任何違背合同
之事都是不利的。

834. The buyer has the option of cancelling the contract.
買主有權撤銷合同。

835. Any kind of backing out of the contract will be charged a penalty as has been stated in the penalty clause.
任何背棄合同的行為將受到懲罰,這已在處罰條款裡寫得很清楚了。

836. We want to cancel the contract because of your delay in delivery.
由於貴方交貨拖延,我方要求取消合同。

837. The buyer has the right to cancel the contract unilaterally if the seller fails to ship the goods within the L/C validity.
如果賣方不能在信用證有效期內交貨的話,買方有權單方面取消合同。

838. You cannot break the contract without any good reason.
如果沒有什麼正當理由,你們不應撕毀合同。

839. We have every reason to cancel the contract because you've failed to fulfil your part of it.
我們完全有理由取消合同,因為你們沒有完成應遵守的合同內容,履行合同。

840. One party is entitled to cancel the contract if the other side cannot execute it.
如果一方不履行合同,另一方有權取消合同。

841. Generally speaking, a contract cannot be changed after it has been signed by both parties.
一般來講,合同一經雙方簽訂就不得更改。

842. Some relative clauses in the contract have to be amended owing to the unexpected situation.
由於這種難以預料的情況,合同中的有關條款不得不做些修改。

843. Since the contract is about to expire, shall we discuss a new one?
這個合同將到期,我們來談談新合同的事宜吧!

844. Packing has a close bearing on sales.
包裝直接關係到產品的銷售。

845. Packing will help push the sales.
包裝有助於推銷產品。

846. Buyers always pay great attention to packing.
買方通常很注意包裝。

847. Different articles require different forms of packing.
不同商品需要不同的包裝。

848. Buyers, generally speaking, bear the change of packing.
一般來說,買方應承擔包裝費用。

849. How much does packing take up of the total cost of the goods?
包裝占貨物總成本的百分比是多少?

850. The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handing.
包裝必須很堅固,能承受野蠻裝卸。

851. Strong packing will protect the goods from any possible damage during transit.
堅固的包裝可以防止貨物在運輸途中受到任何損失。

852. Cartons are seaworthy.
紙箱適合海運。

853. This kind of article is often bought as a gift, so exquisite and tasteful design is of prime importance.
人們購買這種商品通常用來贈親友,所以精美高雅的設計至關重要。

854. We'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.
我們很想聽聽你們在包裝方面有什麼意見。

855. Do you have nay objection to the stipulations about the packing and shipping marks?
有關包裝運輸嘜頭的條款你們有什麼異議嗎?

856. We'll pack the goods according to your instruction.
我們將按你方的要求進行包裝。

857. The goods will be packed in wood wool to prevent damage.
貨物將用細刨花包裝,以防損壞。

858. Measures should be taken to reinforce the cartons.

採取措施加固紙箱。

859. Suggestions on packing are greatly appreciated.
我們非常歡迎大家對包裝方面提出建議。

860. Our standardized packing has been approved by many foreign clients.
許多國外客戶已經認可了我們標準化的包裝。

861. It’s urgent to improve the packing.
必須馬上改進包裝。

862. Packing charges are excluded in the quoted prices.
包裝費用未算在報價中。

863. To minimize any possible damage, we've packed our goods in the way to
suit for long sea-voyage.
為使損失減少到最低限度,我們對貨物的包裝足以承受長途海運。

864. Please make an offer indicating the packing.
請報價並說明包裝情況。

865. Please make sure that the goods be protected from moisture.
請保證貨物不受潮。

866. We hope your design and the color will be strongly attractive to the American people.
我們希望你們的設計和顏色對美國人具有巨大吸引力。

867. This kind of box is not suitable for the transport of the tea sets by sea.
這種箱子不適合裝茶具海運。

868. We would like to know how you will pack the silk shirts.
我們想知道你們如何包裝這些真絲襯衫。

869. Although the cartons are light and easy to handle, we think it is not
strong enough to be shipped.
雖然這些紙箱輕便、易拿,但我們認為它們在運輸中不太結實。

870. Please use normal export containers unless you receive special instructions from our agents.
除非你們收到我方代理的特別指示,否則請用正常出口集裝箱。

871. All bags contain an inner waterproof lining.
所有包內都有一層防水內襯。

872. The crates are charge to you at $5. each if they are not returned to us within 2 weeks.
如果木條箱兩星期內不歸還,則每只箱扣罰五美元。

873. Solid packing and overall stuffing can prevent the cases from vibration and jarring.
堅固的木箱和箱內嚴密的填充可防止木箱受震、開裂。

874. Those goods are available in strong wooden drums of 1,2,5,10 and 20 litres.
這些貨物分別裝入1251020升的木桶裡。

875. Fifty-litre carboy would be the most economical size. Carboys may be retained without charge for two months.
50
升的瓶子應是最經濟的尺碼,這些瓶子可免費保存兩個月。

876. The various items of your order will be packed into bundles of suitable size for shipment.
你們定單上的各種貨物被打成各種大小不同的捆兒,以便於運輸。

877. Please keep the cartons to 15kg each and metal-strap all cartons in stacks of 4.
請將每個紙箱重量限制在15公斤內,並將每4箱一組用鐵條兒固定起來。

878. Each item is to be wrapped separately in gerase-paper.
每件貨物應單獨用油紙包好。

879. All measurements of each case must not exceed 1.5m*1m*1m.
每只木箱體積不應超過1.5m*1m*1m

880. Each single crate is heavily padded and packed with 4. carboys.
每只木條箱內裝4只大瓶子將空餘處填滿。

881. Full details regarding packing and marking must be strictly observed.
請嚴格遵守包裝及商標的細則。

882. To facilitate carrying, rope or metal handles are indispensable and should be fixed to the boxes.
為便於搬運,繩子或鐵把手不可缺少,並將其固定在箱子上。

883. Our packing charge includes $1. for the drum, which sum will be credited on return.
包裝費中有1美元是包裝桶的費用,此費用在桶還給我們時可退回。

884. The whole carton is packed with double straps, each corner of the carton consolidated with metal angles.
紙箱外加了兩道箍,每個箱角都用金屬角加固。

885. Foam plastics are applied to protect the goods against press.
泡沫塑料用來防止擠壓。

886. It's essential to choose the right means of transportation.
選擇合適的運輸方式很重要。

887. To ensure faster delivery, you are asked to forward the order by air freight.
為了確保迅速交貨,我方要求此訂貨用空運。

888. Generally speaking, it's cheaper but slower to ship goods by sea than by rail.
總的來說,海運比鐵路運輸更便宜,但速度慢一些。

889. It's faster but more expensive to ship goods by air.
空運較快但運費較高。

890. Since we need the goods urgently, we must insist on express shipment.
由於我方急需這批貨物,我方堅持使用快遞裝運。

891. Because of the type of purchase, we can only ship by road.
由於商品的性質,我方只能使用公路運輸。

892. If the customer requests a carrier other than truck, he must bear the additional charge.
如果顧客堅持用卡車以外的運輸工具,就必須負擔額外費用。

893. The goods will be tran-shipped in Hong Kong.
貨物將在香港轉船。

894. There may be some quantity difference when loading the goods, but not more than 5%.
貨物裝船時可能會有一些數量出入,但不會超過5%

895. To make it easier for us to get the goods ready for shipment, we hope that partial shipment is allowed.
為了便於我方備貨裝船,希望允許分批發運。

896. Delivery has to be put off due to the strike of the workers at the port.
由於港口工人罷工,交貨只好推遲。

897. We are sorry to delay the shipment because our manufacturer has met unexpected difficulties.
恕延期貨船,因為我們廠家遇到了預料不到的困難。

898. We assume that damage occurred while the consignment was in your care.
我們認為貨物是在你方保管時受到損害的。

899. The consignment appears to have been roughly handled and left near a heater.
看來貨物未受到細心的處理,並且被放置於加熱器附近。

900. I'm afraid I have some rather bad news for you.
我恐怕有些很壞的消息要告訴你。



free counters

沒有留言:

張貼留言