2013年9月26日 星期四

常用口語集錦



1. It's up to you.(由你決定。)

2
. I envy [羡慕]you.(我羡慕你。)

3
. How can I get in touch with you?

4
. Where can I wash my hands? (請問洗手間在哪裡?)

5
. What's the weather like today?(今天天氣如何?)

6
. Where are you heading? (你要到哪裡去?)

7
. I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三歲小孩。)

8
. What do you do for relaxation[消遣、娛樂]?(你做什麼消遣?)

9
. It's a small world.(世界真小!)

10
. It's my treat[請客、款待] this time.(這次我請客!)

11
. The sooner the better. (越快越好。)

12
. When is the most convenient [方便的;便利的] time for you?

13
. Take your time.(慢慢來/別著急。)

14
. I'm mad about Bruce Lee.(我迷死李小龍了。)

I'm crazy[
著迷的;狂熱愛好的] about rock music. (我對搖滾樂很著迷。)

15
. How do I address you?(我怎麼稱呼你?)

16
. What was your name again? (請再說一次名字好嗎?)

17
. Would you care for[喜歡] a cop of coffee?(要杯咖啡嗎?)

18
. She turns me off.(她使我厭煩。)

19
. So far so good.(目前為止,一切都好。)

20
. It drives[逼迫;迫使] me crazy.(它把我逼瘋了。)

21
. She never showed up[出席;露面].(她一直沒有出現。)

22
. That's not like him.(那不像是他的風格。)

23
. I couldn't get through.(電話打不通。)

24
. I got sick and tired of hotels.(我討厭旅館。)

25
. Be my guest.(請便、別客氣)

26
. Can you keep an eye on my bag?(幫我看一下包好嗎?)

27
. Let's keep in touch.(讓我們保持聯繫。)

28
. Let's call it a day[決定或同意暫時或永久停止(進行某事)].

29
. I couldn't help[避免;阻止] it.(我沒辦法。)

30
. Something's come up[發生/出現].(有點事/出事了)

31
. Let's get to the point[要點/核心問題].(讓我們來談要點。)

32
. Keep that in mind.(記住那件事。)

33
. That was a close call.(太危險了/千鈞一髮)

34
. I'll be looking forward to it.(我將期待這一天。)

35
. Chances are slim[渺茫的;微小的].(機會很小。)

36
. Far from it.(一點也不。)

37
. I'm behind in my work.(我工作進度落後了。)

38
. It's a pain in the neck[麻煩的事(人)].(那真是件麻煩事)

39
. We're in the same boat.(我們處境相同。)

40
. My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。)

41
. What do you recommend?(你推薦什麼?)

42
. I ache all over.(我渾身酸痛。)

43
. I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。)

44
. It's out of the question.(這是不可能的。)

45
. Do you have any openings?(你們有空缺嗎?)

46
. It doesn't make any difference.(沒什麼差別/無所謂。)

47
. I'm fed up[極其厭煩] with him.(我受夠他了。)

48
. You can count on[指望;依賴] us.(你可以信賴我們。)

49
. It doesn't work.(壞了;不動了。)

50
. It's better than nothing.(總比什麼都沒有好。)

51
. Think nothing of it.(別放在心上。)

52
. I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不寧。)

53
. I have a sweet tooth.(我喜歡吃甜食。)

54
. I can't express[表示;表達;表明] myself very well in English.(我不能很好地用英語表達自己。)

55
. For the time being.(暫時;暫且;目前)

56
. This milk has gone bad.(這牛奶變質了。)

57
. Don't beat around the bush. (別拐彎抹角了。)

58
. It's up in the air[懸而未決].(尚未確定。)

59
. Math is beyond[對某人而言難以想像/理解/估計] me.(我對數學無能為力。)

60
. It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)

61
. You can't please[使人感到滿意和愉快] everyone.(你不可能討好每一個人。)

62
. I'm working on[著手;從事] it.(我正在努力。)

63
. You bet!(當然!)

64
. Drop me a line[短信].(寫封信給我)

65
. Are you pulling my leg[同某人開玩笑;取笑]?(你在開我玩笑嗎?)

66
. Sooner or later.(遲早會的。)

67
. I'll keep my ears open.(我會留意的。)

68
. It isn't much.(那是微不足道的。)

69
. Neck and neck.(不分上下。)

70
. I'm feeling under the weather.(我覺得不舒服/精神不好/情緒低落。)

71
. Don't get me wrong[誤解].(不要誤會我。)

72
. I'm under a lot of pressure.(我壓力很大。)

73
. You're the boss.(聽你的。)

74
. It doesn't make any sense!(毫無意義!)

75
. If I were in your shoes[處在某人的位置].(如果我是你的話。)

76
. What's this regarding?(這是關於哪方面的?)

77
. Over my dead body!(休想!)

78
. Can you give me a hand[幫手;援助]?(你能幫個忙嗎?)

79
. We have thirty minutes to kill[消磨;打發(時間)].(我們有三十分鐘閒置時間。)

80
. Whatever you say.(隨便你。)

沒有留言:

張貼留言