2013年9月28日 星期六

最經典美式口語

A Collection of Classical American Slangs
最經典美式口語
 
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小別勝新婚。
Any urgent thing? 有急事嗎?
Between us. 你知,我知。
Big mouth! 多嘴驢!
Bottle it! 閉嘴!
Bottoms up! 乾杯!
Can I have this? 可以給我這個嗎?
Can you dig it 你搞明白了嗎?
Can-do. 能人。
Cheap skate! 小氣鬼!
Chin up. 不氣,振作些。
Come on! 快點,振作起來!
Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎麼不講道理。
Come seat here. 來這邊坐。
Daring! 親愛的!
Dead end. 死胡同。
Dinner is on me. 晚飯我請。
Do you have any money on you 你身上帶錢了嗎?
Do you have straw 你有吸管嗎?
Does it serve your purpose 對你有用嗎?
Don't flatter me. 過獎了。
Don't get high hat. 別擺架子。
Don't get loaded. 別喝醉了。
Don't get me wrong. 別誤會我。
Don't let me down. 別讓我失望。
Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事實。
Don't mention it. 沒關係,別客氣。
Don't over do it. 別太過分了。
Don't play possum! 別裝蒜!
Don't push me. 別逼我。
Don't take ill of me. 別生我氣。
Drop it! 停止!
Easy does it. 慢慢來。
Follow my nose. 憑直覺做某事。
Get an eyeful. 看個夠。
Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。
Get out of here! 滾出去!
Go ahead. 繼續。
Go down to business. 言歸正傳。
God works. 上帝的安排。
Good for you! 好得很!
Good luck! 祝你好運!
Hang on! 抓緊(別掛電話)
Have a good of it.玩的很高興。
He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很銳利。
He is a fast talker. 他是個吹牛大王。
He is the pain on neck. 他真讓人討厭。
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽煙。
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽煙。
He pushes his luck. 他太貪心了。
Help me out. 幫幫我。
Here we are! 我們到了!
Here ye! 說得對!
Hit the ceiling. 大發雷霆。
Hope so. 希望如此。
How about eating out?外面吃飯怎樣?
How big of you! 你真棒!
How come… 怎麼回事,怎麼搞的。
I am all ears. 我洗耳恭聽。
I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我當家。
I can't make both ends meet. 我上個月接不到下個月,缺錢。
I don't care. 我不在乎。
I don't have anywhere to be. 沒地方可去。
I hate to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜歡遲到而讓別人久等。
I lost my way. 我迷路了。
I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂靜。
I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家裡。
I swear by the God. 我對天發誓。
I wonder if you can give me a lift 能讓我搭一程嗎?
I'll be seeing you. 再見。
I'll get even with him one day. 我總有一天跟他扯平。
I'll kick you out. 我將炒你魷魚。
I'm afraid I can't. 我恐怕不能。
I'm bored to death. 我無聊死了。
I'm dying to see you. 我很想見你。
I'm going to go. 我這就去。
I'm not going. 我不去了。
I'm not it a good mood. 沒有心情(做某事)
Is that so 是這樣嗎?
It can be a killer. 這是個傷腦筋的問題。
It doesn't make any differences. 沒關係。
It doesn't take much of you time. 這不花你好多時間。
It doesn't work. 不管用。
It is a deal 一言為定!
It is a long story. 一言難盡。
It is a small world! 世界真是小!
It is not a big deal! 沒什麼了不起!
It is of high quality. 它品質上乘。
It is raining. 要下雨了。
It is urgent. 有急事。
It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 這是千載難逢的事。
It's up in the air. 尚未確定。
It's up to you. 由你決定。
Leave me alone. 別理我。
Let's bag it. 先把它擱一邊。
Let's play it by ear. 讓我們隨興所至。
Lose head. 喪失理智。
Make it up! 不記前嫌!
Make it. 達到目的,獲得成功。
My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了。
My hands are full right now. 我現在很忙。
Never mind. 不要緊。
No way! 不可能!
None of my business. 不關我事。
None of your keyhole. 不准偷看。
Not at all. 根本就不()
Not precisely! 不見得,不一定!
Not so bad. 不錯。
Nothing tricky. 別耍花招。
Nuts! 呸;胡說;混蛋!
Play hooky. 曠工、曠課。
Poor thing! 真可憐!
Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling. 物價直線上升,這樣子下去,我們鍋裡可沒什麼東西煮飯。
Right over there. 就在那裡。
Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家問好。L
She is still mad at me. 她還在生我的氣。
She makes a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊塗。
She'll be along in a few minutes. 他馬上會過來。
She's got quite a wad. 她身懷鉅款。
Shoot the breeze. 閒談。
Stay away from him. 別靠近他。
Still up 還沒睡呀?
Sure thing! 當然!
Take a seat! 請坐!
Talk truly. 有話直說。
Tell me when! 隨時奉陪!
That is great! 太棒了!
That is unfair. 這不公平!
That rings a bell. 聽起來耳熟。
The line is engaged. 占線。
There is nobody by that name working here. 這裡沒有這個人。
There is nobody by that name working here.這裡沒有這個人。
Thousand times no! 絕對辦不到!
Wait and see. 等著瞧。
Watch your mouth. 注意言辭。
We have no way out. 我們沒辦法。
What brought you here?什麼風把你吹來了?
What if I go for you?我替你去怎麼樣?
What is the fuss 吵什麼?
What is your major?你學什麼專業?
When are you leaving?你什麼時候走?
Who knows! 天曉得!
Who wants 誰稀罕?
Why are you so sure?怎麼這樣肯定?
Why so blue 怎麼垂頭喪氣?
Would you mind making less noise. 能不能小聲點。
You are welcome! 別客氣!
You are welcome. 你太客氣了。
You ask for it! 活該!
You bet! 一定,當然!
You don't say so. 未必吧,不至於這樣吧。
You don't say! 真想不到!
You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起來不大對勁。
You might at least apologize. 你頂多道個歉就得了。
You never know. 世事難料。
You want a bet 你想打賭嗎?

沒有留言:

張貼留言