2013年10月23日 星期三

Glossary of Colloquial 104

An English-Chinese Glossary of Colloquial
生活中常用英語口語104
1 It's up to you.(由你決定。)
2 I envy [羡慕] you.(我羡慕你。)
3 How can I get in touch with you?
4 Where can I wash my hands? (請問洗手間在哪裡?)
5 What's the weather like today?(今天天氣如何?)
6 Where are you heading? (你要到哪裡去?)
7 I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三歲小孩。)
8 What do you do for relaxation [消遣、娛樂]?(你做什麼消遣?)
9 It’s a small world.(世界真小!)
10 It’s my treat [請客、款待] this time.(這次我請客!)
11 The sooner the better. (越快越好。)
12 When is the most convenient [方便的;便利的] time for you?
13 Take your time.(慢慢來/別著急。)
14 I'm mad about Bruce Lee.(我迷死李小龍了。)
15 How do I address you?(我怎麼稱呼你?)
16 What was your name again? (請再說一次名字好嗎?)
17 Would you care for [喜歡] a cop of coffee?(要杯咖啡嗎?)
18 She turns me off.(她使我厭煩。)
19 So far so good.(目前為止,一切都好。)
20 It drives [逼迫;迫使] me crazy.(它把我逼瘋了。)
21 She never showed up [出席;露面].(她一直沒有出現。)
22 That's not like him.(那不像是他的風格。)
23 I couldn't get through.(電話打不通。)
24 I got sick and tired of hotels.(我討厭旅館。)
25 Be my guest.(請便、別客氣)
26 Can you keep an eye on my bag?(幫我看一下包好嗎?)
27 Let's keep in touch.(讓我們保持聯繫。)
28 Let's call it a day [決定或同意暫時或永久停止(進行某事)].
29 I couldn't help [避免;阻止] it.(我沒辦法。)
30 Something's come up [發生/出現].(有點事/出事了)
31 Let's get to the point [要點/核心問題].(讓我們來談要點。)
32 Keep that in mind.(記住那件事。)
33 That was a close call.(太危險了/千鈞一髮)
34 I'll be looking forward to it.(我將期待這一天。)
35 Chances are slim [渺茫的;微小的].(機會很小。)
36 Far from it.(一點也不。)
37 I’m behind in my work.(我工作進度落後了。)
38 It's a pain in the neck [麻煩的事(人)].(那真是件麻煩事)
39 We're in the same boat.(我們處境相同。)
40 My mouth is watering.(我在流口水了。)
41 What do you recommend?(你推薦什麼?)
42 I ache all over.(我渾身酸痛。)
43 I have a runny nose.(我流鼻涕。)
44 It's out of the question.(這是不可能的。)
45 Do you have any openings?(你們有空缺嗎?)
46 It doesn't make any difference.(沒什麼差別/無所謂。)
47 I'm fed up [極其厭煩] with him.(我受夠他了。)
48 You can count on [指望;依賴] us.(你可以信賴我們。)
49 It doesn't work.(壞了;不動了。)
50 It's better than nothing.(總比什麼都沒有好。)
51 Think nothing of it.(別放在心上。)
52 I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不寧。)
53 I have a sweet tooth.(我喜歡吃甜食。)
54 I can't express [表示;表達;表明] myself very well in English.(我不能很好地用英語表達自己。)
55 For the time being.(暫時;暫且;目前)
56 This milk has gone bad.(這牛奶變質了。)
57 Don't beat around the bush. (別拐彎抹角了。)
58 It's up in the air [懸而未決].(尚未確定。)
59 Math is beyond [對某人而言難以想像/理解/估計] me.(我對數學無能為力。)
60 It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)
61 You can't please [使人感到滿意和愉快] everyone.(你不可能討好每一個人。)
62 I'm working on [著手;從事] it.(我正在努力。)
63 You bet!(當然!)
64 Drop me a line[短信].(寫封信給我)
65 Are you pulling my leg [同某人開玩笑;取笑]?(你在開我玩笑嗎?)
66 Sooner or later.(遲早會的。)
67 I'll keep my ears open.(我會留意的。)
68 It isn't much.(那是微不足道的。)
69 Neck and neck.(不分上下。)
70 I'm feeling under the weather.(我覺得不舒服/精神不好/情緒低落。)
71 Don't get me wrong [誤解].(不要誤會我。)
72 I'm under a lot of pressure.(我壓力很大。)
73 You're the boss.(聽你的。)
74 It doesn't make any sense!(毫無意義!)
75 If I were in your shoes [處在某人的位置].(如果我是你的話。)
76 What's this regarding?(這是關於哪方面的?)
77 Over my dead body!(休想!)
78 Can you give me a hand [幫手;援助]?(你能幫個忙嗎?)
79 We have thirty minutes to kill [消磨;打發(時間)].(我們有三十分鐘閒置時間。)
80 Whatever you say.(隨便你。)
81 It'll come to me.(我會想起來的。)
82 You name [具體地(說出來)] it!(你說出來。)
83 Time will tell.(時間會證明的。)
84 I will play it by ear [見機行事;臨時現做].(我會見機行事的;到時候再說。)
85 You should take advantage of [利用] it.(你應該好好利用這個機會。)
86 Let's talk over coffee.(我們邊喝邊談。)
87 Take it easy.(輕鬆一點;別緊張;放鬆放鬆;再見。)[這是美國人最喜歡說的話,也可作離別用語。]
88 I'm easy to please [使高興;討喜歡].(我很容易取悅/相處。)
89 Let's give him a big hand.(讓我們熱烈鼓掌。)
90 As far as I'm concerned.(就我而言。)
91 I'm all mixed up.(我全搞混了。)
92 Let's get together one of these days.(找一天聚聚。)
93 He's behind the times.(他落伍了/跟不上時代了。)
94 I'm pressed for time.(我時間緊迫。)
95 I'm up to my ears [忙得不可開交;深陷於某事物中] in work.(我忙死了。)
96 You can't do this to me.(你不能這麼對我。)
97 Just to be on the safe side. (為了安全起見。)
98 I hope I didn't offend you.(希望沒有冒犯你。)
99 It won't take much time.(不會花很長時間的。)
I'm crazy [著迷的;狂熱愛好的] about rock music. (我對搖滾樂很著迷。)
100 It's been a long time.(好久不見了。)
101 It’s nothing.(小事情;不足掛齒。)
102 It’s a long story.(說來話長。)
103 It's about time.(時間差不多了。)
104 It's incredible.(難以置信!)
 

沒有留言:

張貼留言