2013年10月23日 星期三

Glossary of Business English for Social Functions 國際交際禮節

An English-Chinese Glossary of Business English for Social Functions
國際交際禮節常用詞句
 
All rise please. For the P.R.C. National Anthem! 全體起立,奏國歌! 
American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing. 歡迎美商來北京投資。 
As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time. 您的日程很緊,我們的會見是否就到此為止。 
At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers! 現在我提議,為了之間的合作,為了參議員的健康,乾杯! 
At your service! 願為您效勞! 
Buffet dinner/luncheon自助餐 
Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …慶祝成立一周年 
Cocktail party雞尾酒會 
Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends尊敬的朋友們! 
Enjoy this happy get-together歡聚一堂 
Excuse me for a minute. 我失陪一會兒! 
Farewell dinner告別宴會 
Glee feast慶功宴 
Grand celebration隆重慶祝 
Hail the first FIFA of …熱烈祝賀第一屆錦標賽 
Have a nice trip! 祝您一路平安! 
Hearty congratulations on your recent election as …衷心祝賀您當選… 
Help yourself please. 請各位隨意用餐。 
Here is your seat. 您的位置在這裡。 
Here's to you! 敬您一杯! 
Hope you enjoy yourself. 菜不好,請多多包涵! 
Hope you'll come again. 歡迎再來! 
Hope you'll visit Beijing more often. 歡迎以後多來北京! 
Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …舉行宴會/宴請 
How are you making out in Beijing? 在北京過得怎麼樣? 
I have the honour to call upon …現在請講話 
I will see myself out, please. 請留步,不用送了! 
I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast of the health of all our friends present here. 請各位舉杯並同我一起為所有在座的朋友們的健康乾杯! 
I'll drink to that! 我要為此乾杯! 
I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him. 我一定向他轉達您的問候和邀請。 
Informal dinner便宴 
It's a rewarding trip! 不虛此行
I've heard so much about you!久仰!
Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you. 女士們先生們,歡迎各位光臨,演出很快就要開始了,請儘快就坐。 
Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …最後,我借主人的酒,提議為乾杯! 
Light meal便餐 
Long time no see. 好久不見了! 
Luncheon午宴(附有情況介紹或專題演講等內容) 
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance. 對您的大力協助,我謹代表北京市政府表示衷心的感謝。 
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing. 我代表北京市政府歡迎各位朋友訪問北京。 
On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings. 值此節日之際致以節日的祝賀! 
Please enjoy yourself. 請隨便!
Please have a seat. 請入席! 
Please remember me to Mr. Wang. 請代我問候王先生。 
Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China慶祝中華人民共和國成立四十五周年招待會 
Reception招待會 
Return dinner答謝宴會 
Serve a course上菜 
Table d'hote/a la carte包餐/點餐 
Take care! 多保重! 
Tea party茶話會 
Thank you so much for coming. 感謝光臨! 
The distinguished guests participating the reception are …出席今天招待會的貴賓有… 
The reception will now begin. 招待會現在開始。 
This concludes the opening ceremony. 開幕式現在結束。 
To your health! 祝你健康! 
Welcome dinner歡迎宴會 
What would you like to drink? 您喝點什麼? 
Whatever you like! 隨量! 
Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every success in your future endeavours, good health and a happy family! 祝您工作順利、事業成功、身體健康、家庭幸福! 
Working luncheon工作午餐 
Your Excellency閣下(多用於稱呼大使
Your valuable advice is most welcome. 歡迎多提寶貴意見。 
You've had a long day. You’ve had a long flight. 辛苦了! 

沒有留言:

張貼留言