2013年9月28日 星期六

English Grammar Lessons

English Grammar Lessons

Many thanks for their useful contributions to

Claire Black

Derek Black

Kate Brown

Leslie Fonlladosa

Heng Tov
both with some of these exercises and elsewhere in the past tense ;-)
All activities and explanations on this site are the copyright of Caroline and Pearson Brown.

No activities or text may be copied without their express permission.
For any comments on the site, please email Pearson Brown.
  These exercises are FREE to use. They are all copyright (c) 1998/99/2000/2001/2002/2003 /2004 /2005/2006 Pearson Brown, unless otherwise stated. They cannot be reused on any other Web site, be it Internet or Intranet, without Pearson Brown's express permission.

We have a Privacy Policy - see here

free counters

3 則留言:

  1. I'd like to thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this website. I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog posts from you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my very own web site.now ;)

    回覆刪除
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this website. I am hoping to check out the same high-grade content by you in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own blog.now ;)

    回覆刪除
  3. I must thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this website. I'm hoping to check out the same high-grade blog posts by you in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my very own site.now ;)

    回覆刪除